4 days of advanced eMTB riding
- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- 2 nights Greenhouse twin/dbl and 1 night Highland center twin/dbl
- Breakfast x 3
- Dinner x 3 = First night is at foodhall in own time, 1x 3 course in highlands, 1x pizza and fresh brew in town with guides
- Local guide + local driver
- Lunch x 4
- Pick up and drop off anywhere in greater Reykjavik area
- Small group guarantee
- Support vehicle
- Travel in 4x4 8 passenger van
- Airfares and airport transfers
- Awesome weather guarantee
- Bikerental not included, - Scott Genius bikes available for rent
- Personal medical insurance and emergency insurance
Skill and Fitness level:
Explore technical singletracks of Iceland on eMTB
Find information on what to wear and have a look at Icebike Adventures picture gallery from our trips. Grab the popcorn, sit back and enjoy some of your biking videos from Iceland. Last but not least, get some practical information on your trips and what to expect when riding in Iceland.
“The volcanic landscape covered in green moss is mesmerizing and photos hardly do it justice. The idea of going and finding perfect single track that laces through the hills was our goal, and with the help of Magne from Icebike we set out to find the best trails the south island had to offer. “
KC Deane – Pro Rider
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Welcome to Iceland! Today we RIDE!
The BIG day: Welcome to the highlands! This is the backcountry postcard area "Landmannalaugar" Overnight in highland B&B
Canyons and Tectonic area
This is the Tectonic
More about Fjallabak area
More about Hengill
More about Landmannalaugar
More about Reykjavík
More about Þjórsárdalur
More about this tour
We ride in Fjallabak nature reserve.
Iceland weather is highly unpredictable it is very important to bring the right gear for riding - you will receive a detailed kit list upon booking the trip.
There are no comments yet.